Revenge of the Hamster

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Update: RWDB in Utero @ 19 weeks

It's been a while but pregnancy has not been a barrel of laughs. I've had morning sickness up until this week, my already sizeable boobies have grown to MAMMOTH FUNBAG proportions, and RWDB Jnr has commenced a regular routine of stomping, punching and kicking their mama.

Also worrying has been my lack of leftoid rage, manifested through lack of posting here. I become soft. I even listened to a Greenie tell me her tale of environmental woe and disaster (mind you, she doesn't live anywhere near any of the regions she so passionately defends - a Carlton-residing greenie) without grabbing the fork, positioned tantalisingly close, and conducting my own 'clean up'.

Comfortingly, the rage is returning. This week, at a lunch with said Greenie present, I was in no mood to hear more from her. My friends, also concerned at my recent lack of 'bite' nearly cheered when I told Greenie-Hoe-Bag,

'Look hon. Get a bra on, try some deodorant and THEN we'll talk about cleaning up the earth'.

So I'm back and hope to start blogging within the next couple of days. The Jesse Kelly story is really starting to give me the shits. He and his feral family can kiss my law-abiding, tax-paying, crime-avoiding ass if they think they're going to get much sympathy from the community. You reap what you sow.

In the meantime, here is a picture of RWDB Jnr taken earlier this week. You can make out their right eye, smudged nose and chin. Unfortunatley, Jnr wouldn't let us see if he is a he or she is a she. Hands placed firmly over the genitals. Cheeky.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home